So, what are your workout goals?
- Not being embarrassed to work out in my actual workout clothes.
- Not being out of breath by the time I get in place/set up/ready to work out.
- To actually work out?
- Not requiring 12 days of rest in between workouts.
- Not requiring a doctor’s visit, ice, heat, bandage, splint, ultrasound, or physical therapy after a workout.
- To whine a collective total of not more than 1 hour per workout.
- To actually work out more than once?
- To stop swearing at the television screen.
- To really consider the value of a swear jar before I truly commit to #8.
- To make this list sound at least slightly more funny than true.
I know: It’s scary how high I’m aiming here. I know they all warn against being unrealistic, but I wasn’t sure how to go lower and still have them count as goals!